Thursday, December 8, 2011

A whole new Crimson Cavalier world

Oh, hi there. You might have noticed my complete radio silence since Friday. No, I didn't fall off the face of the Earth or meet with an untimely death. Instead, the Crimson Cavalier world grew by one this weekend, with the (incredibly speedy) arrival of Eliza. She came into this world early on Sunday morning, and last night she finally let me catch up on a little bit of sleep.

I've got a lot of catching up to do around here, and my posts may still be sparse for a bit while I do so (or I may just be posting more on Twitter, less on the blog for a bit), but rest assured that the Crimson Cavalier's not going anywhere. We're just a little sleep deprived at the moment. Either way, welcome Eliza! It's gonna be fun to have a little Crimson Cavalierette (Crimson Cavaliera? Crimson Cavallerina? Man, who knows...) around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment