Thursday, December 22, 2011

Clip of the Week

Strangely enough, there wasn't much to work with this week. I think everyone (myself included) decided to start the Christmas holiday a little early, and closed the internet without telling anyone. So be it.

They're still playing sports, so there's always those highlights to show, but all that really intrigued me was this crazy extra point and this devastating missed penalty shot. There's also the amusing Tim Tebow/Patriots sketch from SNL, but honestly Tebow-mania is getting a little played out and I just don't feel like feeding into it any further.

But hey, it's Christmas week, which gives us a whole bunch of material to work with from the archives. So with that, I'm going to give you clips from each of my four favorite animated Christmas specials from my youth. Some of them lasted a little longer than others, but they're all classics in one way or another. Enjoy, and Merry Christmas (sorry, Hanukkah people, just... listen to this, I guess).

#4: A Garfield Christmas Special



#3: How The Grinch Stole Christmas



#2: A Charlie Brown Christmas



#1: A Claymation Christmas Celebration

No comments:

Post a Comment