- Fantastic political cartoon: http://bit.ly/s6wP2Z
- Has the U.S. gone British? http://bit.ly/tUS58N Manufacturing jobs may never come back, regardless of our tough-guy stance against China.
- The loss-leader model run amok: http://on.ft.com/vEYuNB Why not give the turkeys away for free? Please, please buy my high-margin stuffing!
- I must make this. And eat it all in one day. http://bit.ly/t2KMyI
- RT @pkedrosky: We need a word for people who can, by agreeing with you, make you wish you held a different opinion.
- Oh, Groupon... http://read.bi/rHVMNl Well, at least your stock's killing it, right? http://wapo.st/rBxHcr
- Dear NYC: this is a horrible idea. http://bit.ly/srP1bA Learn from Dubai--if it can't work there, it won't work here. http://tgr.ph/hu4x5f
- Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving... enjoy a nice slice of cherpumple to wash things down: http://bit.ly/vTRSet
- A little overwrought, but a pretty interesting summary of how a pencil gets made... there's a lot going on there. http://bit.ly/sGp8IO
- Checking out for the weekend... Go Hoos, beat the Hokies. http://wapo.st/tSqZhC
- Careful with the Black Friday "statistics"... these aren't exactly statistically rigorous studies. http://bit.ly/uoMm4o
- Even if I was excited about the BCS Title Game (I'm not), it's not played for weeks. If the Super Bowl was in mid-March, would anyone watch?
- Harvard 27th in latest AP basketball poll... http://es.pn/aKVQZ5
- Pumpkin mac & cheese is delicious... I highly suggest you try making it. I'm considering adding it to the Thanksgiving repertoire next year.
- Moronic: http://bit.ly/vpxD7s Tebow for MVP? Please. He's been worse statistically than Kyle Orton. http://bit.ly/thwo6t It's the D, stupid.
- To those who still treat Hank Paulson like a hero: he was and is a thief and a fraud, and history will prove as much. http://bit.ly/vwQBpZ
- Speaking of frauds, go get 'em Urban Meyer. You and Ohio State deserve each other. You're still a bad guy, man. http://bit.ly/csVo5D
- Can't wait to see what a post-Chapt 11 American Airlines will look like. I expect more fees--can you say pay toilets? http://bloom.bg/w4N8iC
- College students focus anger on Wall Street recruiting: http://nyti.ms/tmraLd If nobody else is hiring, it won't matter...
- Guns don't kill people, stupid people kill people. Arizona, you amaze me. http://yhoo.it/vviwjJ
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
In case you're not following me over on Twitter (@CrimsonCavalier), here's what you've been missing. I haven't posted my tweets in a while, so there's a bunch of them...