@gtotoy: Oh new idea Congressmen need to wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we know who their corporate sponsors are !!
- Everyone, keep ignoring Ron Paul, and maybe he'll go away... http://bit.ly/rr8bUz
- A 57k-page tax return? http://bit.ly/snffm6 Can't wrap my head around that... Also, GE is #1 Congressional stock pick http://bit.ly/uW8sur
- Ratings agencies are apparently completely incompetent http://bloom.bg/uVOjcR
- Tragedy at H-Y tailgates, in the lot where I typically tailgate (but not this year)... http://nyti.ms/vYv9YB
#hittingalittleclosetohome @CNBCSquawkSt Super Committee should be thankful for their exemption from insider trading laws. They're the only ones left making any money.
- "Super Committee" failure may be blessing in disguise... http://bit.ly/vnqfDS ... but they'll still probably find a way to screw this up.
- There's always a bubble somewhere, today it's Vancouver: http://bit.ly/vmaGrm
- China cracks down on Ponzis with extreme prejudice... http://reut.rs/uCkJrR
- Schieffer pulled out all the stops to twist Ron Paul's words http://youtu.be/-pf5eJlDupo... reminds me of The Simpsons http://bit.ly/uPNxhk
- Do any NFL quarterbacks actually know the rules of overtime? http://deadsp.in/t0iAGp
- Evan Grant: you're an idiot, and you wasted your MVP ballot. http://bit.ly/vm0n3I Even Nick Swisher had a better year. http://bit.ly/rRfpSJ
- A thought-provoking (and well-written) take on Occupy Wall Street from an Army veteran... http://bit.ly/uy36ee
- I agree with Michele Bachmann? http://bit.ly/taScPo
- Top 0.1% of Americans earn 50% of all capital gains http://yhoo.it/rMVfpK Such a high # that it seems wrong, and yet, I'm sure it's right
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Here's a summary of my recent posts over on Twitter (@CrimsonCavalier). If you're not following me, here's what you've been missing: