Thursday, October 13, 2011

Clip of the Week

Alright, I got my ranting out of my system yesterday (actually, there's more to come, but whatever...), so now it's time for Clip of the Week. Of course, Clip of the Week isn't always immune from ranting and complaining--just give this video a quick watch and you'll know that it was hard for me to contain myself after watching it.

But I'm looking for some happier stuff this week. Happy stuff like this really cool time-lapse video of some beautiful landscapes. Or this video of Steelers safety Troy Polamalu pretending to be a wax statue to scare small children (honestly, that would have been my Clip of the Week, but the Cowboy scooped me on it too soon--so be it, he's better at this stuff than I am).

There's also this amusing parody movie trailer, "Too Much Moneyball"--the inspiring story of the Yankees' amazing ability to overcome absolutely no obstacles and win championships. That's a winner.

But this time, I'm just going to go ahead and give a nod to nature. Yeah, humans may rule the world now... but they still can't hold a candle to an antelope in a street fight. BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment