Thursday, October 27, 2011

Clip of the Week

Alright, good times this week. Let's all enjoy some mindless internet video, shall we?

This guy here is terrified of puppies, which is sort of humorous if you like laughing at other people's severe psychoses (guilty). If you're into college football, you'll probably see replays of this play for a long time. And if you enjoyed this video from Clarke & Dawe, then you'll enjoy this one as well.

Following along with my theme of innovation and technology, I highly suggest you watch this video about a new (and safer) technology for in-car navigation systems. Very cool stuff.

And yet, that still wasn't the coolest technology-related video I came across this week. This was. Liquid nitrogen + magnets = awesome. I seriously can't stop watching this video. Also, I want a hoverboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment