Friday, May 11, 2012

Clip of the Week

Alright, Clip of the Week time. You've actually got co-champions this week, but one of them I'm holding back for your Song of the Week(end). So stay tuned for that.

In the meantime, Bryce Harper is a tool but he amuses me. Go Nationals (and thank God one of my teams is playing well, because the Sox are killing me right now). We've also got one of the better internet video mashups I've seen in a while, combining the "Rent is Too Damn High" guy with the movie "Up". And SNL continued its recent revival with a vulgar but hilarious fake Mother's Day ad for Amazon.

But this week's Clip is going to be another one from the world of animals, because this clip is awesome. Note to current and aspiring parents: don't dress your kids up in outfits that make them look like baby zebras. It's not safe.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment