Thursday, May 17, 2012

Clip of the Week

Busy couple of days, so I haven't been posting much. I've got a few ready to roll for tomorrow, so get ready for another "flurry of posts" into the weekend. Until then, it's time for Clip of the Week.

This week had a couple of fun sports-related clips, including this awesome day of soccer over in England. We also had an absurd MLB tirade (bad calls, sure, but easy fella...) and a six-year old kid turning an unassisted triple play. Sign him up.

Also, this girl made her prom dress entirely out of recycled soda tabs. So that's pretty cool, I guess.

But I like to give Clip of the Week to things that make me shake my head, and this... makes me shake my head. This is climber and daredevil Dean Potter, walking a tightrope across China's Enshi Grand Canyon. Don't look down, Dean. Don't ever look down.

No comments:

Post a Comment