Friday, May 25, 2012

Still looking good, Arizona

Sure, I pick on Arizona here a lot, but let's be honest... they sort of ask for it. At any rate, when I looked at this map from Zillow showing the concentration of "underwater" mortgages in the country (remember, it's a lot easier to end up with negative equity when you hardly have any equity to begin with), Arizona really jumped out at me.


I expected to see a sea of red in California and Florida on this map, as well as in the Las Vegas area, but I was surprised to see the entire state of Arizona outlined so nicely for me, particularly when many of the surrounding states are almost perfectly clean. But so it is in Arizona, where they're seemingly still determined to scapegoat the immigrants for all of their problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment