Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Quote of the Week

This week's Quote of the Week is going to be a bit of a cheat, in that it's really a Clip of the Week. I'm not going to do any setup of this quote (short of posting up this blog post, which is particularly apt), except to say that this is actor Craig T. Nelson, it's three years old, and yet I just saw it for the first time and think it's terrific.

I'll be referring back to this Quote in a blog post that I intend to write tomorrow, but for now, enjoy the awesomeness.

This week's QUOTE OF THE WEEK

"We are a capitalistic society. Okay, I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not gonna bail me out. I've been on food stamps and welfare, did anybody help me out? No." 
                                             - Craig T. Nelson

Simply stunning ignorance. Amazing work.

No comments:

Post a Comment