Thursday, June 21, 2012

Clip of the Week

Clip of the Week time! Let me first say that I strongly considered giving the honor to Nigel Farage for the second straight week, after this great interview with Fox Business. Simply put, Nigel is on fire right now.

But I like variety. Variety like Triumph the Insult Comic Dog at Chicago's Wieners Circle, or crazy kickball highlights. Or, since Euro 2012 soccer is going on over in Poland/Ukraine, I could've given you this amazing goal from England's Danny Welbeck or this even better offering from Sweden's Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

I also could've gone with a baseball highlight like this catch by the Cubs' Starlin Castro... but we've got plenty of months of baseball left, so we'll save that for October.

Instead, I'm going back to the animal video well, because it's always reliable and oh my god look at that baby duck he's awesome. Be sure to stick around for the money shot around the 40-second mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment