Friday, April 6, 2012

Clip of the Week

Easy decision this week for Clip of the Week.

While we had some worthy competitors with this guy's dunk contest performance, Martin Kaymer's awesome trick-shot hole-in-one at Augusta, this guy doing the worm, and this preview of my daughter's future athletic life, we had a hands-down winner this week.

In honor of the Masters this weekend (which I've always considered to be the unofficial start to the golf season), I'm going to share with you the secret to golfing success: playing with the right balls. With help from actor John O'Hurley (who will always be J. Peterman to me), I introduce to you the latest golf ball craze... Rangé balls. Enjoy.



Side note, for those of you who aren't offended by filthy language and have an affinity for well-executed sophomoric humor (like I do), I'd also recommend this red-band trailer for "Ted". I've rarely laughed so hard in my life, and I'm absolutely going to see this movie this summer. Enjoy your weekend, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment