Friday, September 23, 2011

Clip of the Week

With yesterday turning into a(nother) turbulent day for the markets, I elected to give myself a(nother) "useful holiday" from the blog. So for those of you who were counting on Clip of the Week to brighten up your Thursday, I send my deepest apologies.

Unfortunately, this wasn't exactly the strongest week for internet clips, so I don't have much to show. Yeah, I could always go back to Comedy Central for a Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert clip, but that's just lazy. So, I guess this clip is mildly amusing, but... meh. There's also this somewhat mesmerizing clip, but again... meh. This guy does a pretty impressive Freddie Mercury impression (actually incredibly impressive, he should be a lock to win this), but... yeah.

Clearly, I'm grasping at straws here. So rather than caving in and show you all the mariachi-loving beluga whale again (you know he's coming back some time, it's just not today), I'll just admit that this isn't my best effort, and show you this juggling lady. Hey, it's at least impressive. Maybe next time she can tidy up her room a little bit before turning on the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment