Friday, August 12, 2011

Clip of the Week

I'm basically a day behind in all things blog-related, so I'm just now posting your belated Clip of the Week. While I really, really, really want to post this epic rant from Dylan Ratigan (especially pertinent given the events of the last couple of weeks, and the impact they've had on the markets that I make my living following), I just feel like it's not what this week needs.

No, what this week needs is something mindlessly happy... something that makes very little sense, but somehow makes us smile anyway as we recognize that life, for all the craziness and chaos that we get so worked up over on a daily basis, is ultimately just to be enjoyed. So with that in mind, I present to you... beluga whale dancing with mariachis.



That whale just looks awesomely happy. I want to be that whale. He has no idea that the world is drowning in debt, and he couldn't care less. Tonight, I think I'll grab a margarita and listen to some mariachi music and just try to be half as happy as that whale.

No comments:

Post a Comment