Thursday, September 1, 2011

Clip of the Week

We had a few contenders for Clip of the Week this week, including yesterday's home price roller coaster, which I decided deserved its own post.

There was also some fantastic coverage of MLB.com's "Fantasy 411" crew trying to comprehend last week's earthquake in real time. I can obviously easily laugh at the guys for their doltish reactions, but all I can really say is thank God nobody had a camera on me when the earthquake hit, because that would've been YouTube gold... humiliating, emasculating, Blair Witch-esque YouTube gold.

Moving along, this week I also got a kick out of this "animated sheet music" of an old Miles Davis hit, and this 3-D view of the "known universe", which is along the lines of this nerdy post from way back when.

But this week, I got the most amusement out of an old childhood throwback--it's an outtake reel from The Lion King (the original movie, not the Broadway show), and it's terrific. I will now try not to think about the fact that The Lion King came out almost 20 years ago, and exactly how old that makes me. If that doesn't make you feel old, then look at this. That oughta do the trick.

Either way, enjoy the blooper reel, old-timers.


Lion King 3D - 'Bloopers And Outtakes' by LusoTrailer

No comments:

Post a Comment