Friday, July 27, 2012

Clip of the Week

Let's pump a few posts out here before we head into the weekend (and into the Olympics), starting with your Clip of the Week.

This is an incredibly cool music video that probably took an insane amount of time to put together (warning: boobs). And this is a mind-warping optical illusion that I can't seem to wrap my head around even after it's been explained and shown to me (sort of like this one and this one).

These time-lapse videos from Wimbledon were pretty cool, and this might be the worst idea for a bobblehead ever. Nice work, whoever signed off on that one. I also considered posting Jon Stewart's awesome rant about the LIBOR mess, but I think I've been tough enough on the banks for one week already.

So instead, this week's Clip of the Week goes to (former Red Sox) outfielder Josh Reddick, who climbed the fence in Toronto to make what is probably the catch of the year so far. Be prepared for some Olympics-related Clips of the Week starting next week, because I'm sure there will be plenty to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment