Thursday, May 26, 2011

Clip of the Week

Well, I really did think about re-posting the awesome Tim Thomas save that I posted back on Tuesday, but I've got a sneaking suspicion that I already angered the hockey gods or the Clip-of-the-Week gods by jumping the gun with it the first time around, and I paid for it with last night's devastating loss (yes, I am that superstitious, which you'd know if you'd been reading me long enough).

So rather than tempt the hockey gods any further with Game 7 coming up tomorrow night, I'm gonna keep to the original script and go with my normal Clip of the Week choice. So without further ado, this is mesmerizing, this is nauseating, this is interesting and cool to watch, and this... I have no idea what this is. But this is inspirational, and it's also your Clip of the Week, because anyone who has this much heart deserves to be recognized.

No comments:

Post a Comment