Friday, May 6, 2011

Clip of the Week

Seems like I forgot to post Clip of the Week yesterday. Whoops. Also seems like Blogger has been very ornery today, and so I haven't been able to get this up until now. Double whoops.

At any rate, there were some good things this week. This video was oddly mesmerizing, this one cracked me up, and this one was just frightening. But I'm a sports nerd, and as you all know by now I'm a sucker for anything that mixes the athletic with the intellectual.

This video from the New York Times definitely qualifies, and while I might hate the Yankees, I have nothing but respect for their closer, Mariano Rivera. He is a once-in-a-lifetime talent, and I can say with near certainty that we will never see another pitcher quite like him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment