Thursday, May 19, 2011

Clip of the Week

Well, I was going to go with this ridiculous catch by the Nationals' Roger Bernadina from over the weekend (note how he stays down for a bit, Rod Tidwell style, to milk the moment--well played), but MLB is apparently an evil blog-hating demon who won't let anyone embed any of their videos anywhere. So, sorry Roger, but you can't win this week, because I refuse to give the title to a non-embeddable video.

Unfortunately, the rest of the field isn't as strong as it could be, so even though we've got this solar-powered plane landing in Belgium (kind of a big deal), and this oddly entertaining animal-related video, we're gonna go with this for the Clip of the Week, because it amused me.

Yeah, college baseball rain-delay stunts for the purposes of YouTube videos are getting dangerously close to jumping the shark (it all started here, and it's continued here), but as of now they're still creative and entertaining. My only question on this one is, what coach would let his players do stuff like this? I mean seriously, my coaches barely let me slide headfirst into second base...

No comments:

Post a Comment