Thursday, February 10, 2011

Clip of the Week

Alright, this was a fairly loaded week for video clips, especially since there was a Super Bowl (with plenty of commercials) on Sunday. Given my focus last week on those Super Bowl ads, it was hard for me to pass up this ad, from the NFL itself, especially with its brief nod to The Simpsons.

But I'm a sucker for sports videos, and for anything that mesmerizes me, and this video from UConn (backup) quarterback Johnny McEntee qualifies on both counts. This guy is either the best college backup QB in history, or he has the most patient cameraman ever. (Yeah... it's the latter... college kids have way too much time on their hands.)

But whatever. It amused me, so I'm giving it the honor of this week's Clip of the Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment