Friday, October 8, 2010

Stewart does my job for me again

I've avoided discussing the foreclosure mess here so far, in large part because I can't figure out where to start. There is so much here to rant about that I really don't know how to begin discussing it, besides spewing an expletive-laced tirade that would do the 2006 version of me (angry floor trader) proud.

So, as I often do, I'm turning this one over to Jon Stewart, because he's just better at sarcastically expressing anger without all the cursing. For the record, the fact that even he can't discuss the topic without resorting to expletives shows just how f*cked up this whole situation is. Without further ado, take it away Daily Show...

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Foreclosure Crisis
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorRally to Restore Sanity

No comments:

Post a Comment