Thursday, October 14, 2010

Clip of the Week

Alright, time to end this Thursday on the proper note...with a cartoon. Yup, it's Clip of the Week time, and this time around it's not Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert. I know you're shocked.

I gave some serious thought to posting the entire "It's a Jersey Thing" episode of South Park from last night (an instant classic), but I'm going to stick to my guns and post my original choice. Given my obsession with China lately, I think it's particularly apt.

The Simpsons enlisted the help of underground street artist Banksy to draw up this week's couch gag. It was dark, incisive, and basically amazing. I give credit to Fox and the producers of The Simpsons for airing it (it's not exactly friendly to them), and credit to Banksy for awesomeness. Bravo.

1 comment: