Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Quote of the Week

Alright, I already mentioned that I was having trouble coming up with a Quote of the Week, so this week we're gonna go in a different direction. A couple of weeks ago I gave a shout-out to the late George Carlin, one of my favorite comedians of all time. Sticking with the theme of deceased stand-up comics, I stumbled across a collection of quotes from Mitch Hedberg, another of my favorite comedians. His deadpan delivery was absolutely classic, and I miss having him around. Without further ado... 

This week's QUOTE OF THE WEEK

One time a guy handed me a picture and said "Here's a picture of me when I was younger." Every picture is of you when you were younger! "Here's a picture of me when I'm older." You son of a bitch, how'd you pull that off? Let me see that camera.
                         - Mitch Hedberg



No comments:

Post a Comment