Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Quote of the Week

It's Tuesday, which means it's time for "Quote of the Week". And yeah, this one's really more of an excuse to post a video clip than anything else, but whatever...I used up my good quote on Friday. So at any rate, this quote/clip comes from yesterday's Celtics media day, kicking off the beginning of what should be an interesting NBA season (no, I haven't gotten over how the last one ended yet).

This week's QUOTE OF THE WEEK

"How does he have that much energy? And we're not even playing, it's like... it's media day"
                                                                                                   -Rajon Rondo, on Kevin Garnett

(Click here for the video link...their video embed function isn't working properly)

 
I love Kevin Garnett. The guy's just completely insane. It's hard not to like a guy who takes everything he does as seriously as KG does. Every year I want to stop watching the NBA (really, I do), but as long as KG's around, I'm pretty sure I'll be watching.

[Comcast SportsNet]

No comments:

Post a Comment