Thursday, September 23, 2010

Clip(s) of the Week

Yes, the point of "Clip of the Week" is to post a quick and entertaining clip once a week. Yes, last week I introduced this feature by posting a video of a girl getting blasted in the face by a watermelon on national television. And yes, there are technically 4 video clips this week, totaling 30 minutes of internet video, which only someone as shiftless and work-from-home-ly as I am would actually bother to watch all the way through. And yes, the first two actually require you to click on a link because I couldn't figure out how to embed the videos on my blog.

But so what, Stewart and Colbert are on fire this week, and this all seems vaguely newsworthy. And yes, I'm seriously thinking of going to D.C. on October 30th. Don't judge me. Just watch and enjoy.

"Take it down a notch...for America"

"Now is the time for all good men to freak out for freedom"



No comments:

Post a Comment