Friday, August 31, 2012

Clip of the Week

A lot of good stuff this week, but one clip stands out above the rest.

I loved this catch by the Blue Jays' Rajai Davis, and this tag-team catch by a couple of San Francisco Giants was entertaining as well. I'm also interested to watch this documentary about the knuckleball, given my well-known love of Tim Wakefield. Elsewhere in the sports world, we had this spectacular goal from Lionel Messi, which you really have to watch in slo-mo to fully appreciate.

In other random news, I was wildly entertained by this video showing that monkeys reject unequal/unfair pay structures (I love monkeys), and I thought this time-lapse of Los Angeles at nightfall was incredibly well done. 

Finally, in the political realm, I may not totally agree with Senator Rand Paul's political views (I like his dad a great deal, but I happen to think Rand is a nutjob), but I just can't disagree with his rant against Congress and its ridiculous ways of doing business. He's right to complain, and I salute his efforts to bring transparency (and fairness) to our political process, even if it they are ultimately all for naught.

But hey, speaking of nutjobs, this dude made a bicycle entirely out of cardboard. That's insane! It's also awesome. It's also your Clip of the Week, because yeah.


Izhar cardboard bike project from Giora Kariv on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment